Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies. – John Tullius
The Ultimate Chocolate Experience……..
Who can resist a tower of delicious pure liquid Belgian chocolate?
Chocolate Fountains are perfect for any memorable occasion such as:
- Corporate events and Expos
- Engagement parties
- Bridal showers
- Birthday parties
- Special events
- Hen’s parties
- Baby showers
- Cocktail parties
- Having fun with friends
- Christmas parties
- And more……
Indulge to the max and enjoy a great social event with chocolate!
We use the Sephra CF18HR Legend Chocolate Fountains (48 cm H x 28 cm W).
- They run quietly and deliver a beautiful cascade of chocolate.
- Sephra has set the standard for innovation and quality in the chocolate fountain industry.
Chocolate Fountain Hire Options
Serves up to 50 guests
We offer a complete and hassle free experience:
- We deliver, set up and clean.
- Arrival ½ hour before start time to set-up/prepare fountain;
- Attendant during scheduled hours;
- Clean-up/removal of fountain after scheduled time.
- We provide 2.5kg Callebaut premium couverture Belgian Chocolate (choose from milk or dark) (Gluten free).
- We require a suitable, level table and access to power.
*Additional cost may apply for travel outside a 20km radius from Mansfield.
With our chocolate fountain hire you only get the best in service, experience and reliability.
More than 50 guests? Hire 2 fountains
To book our chocolate fountains, please fill in our Fountains Enquiry Form here:
If you have questions or queries, please contact us here:
What to Dip:
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, bananas, melon, orange slices, mango, seedless grapes and kiwi fruit.
- Dried fruit (e.g. apricots/dates/figs/apple)
- Wafer biscuits
- Wafer Twirls
- Peanut Brittle
- Lady Fingers
- Rice crispy treats
Double Dip: Try dipping your dipped chocolate treat in coconut, rice bubbles, cocoa, etc.
Tips for Using Fresh Fruit:
To prevent fruit browning, prepare fruit just before use. Pat moist fruits dry. Chocolate and water do not mix – chocolate will seize.
If you want a hard coating of chocolate, the fruit should be as cold as possible.
Choose the location where you setup the chocolate fountain carefully – Pick a location away from air conditioning ducts, swinging doors, dance floors, exterior doors, etc. Outdoors is not a good idea – rain will cause the chocolate to seize and a gust of wind will blow the chocolate all over the place. Insects love chocolate too!