The weather yesterday could not have been better for the Euroa Village Farmers Market. The locals were out in force as always.
We made dark chocolate Rocky Road for our loyal customer from Creighton’s Creek and it flew out of the tray long before she arrived (we kept some for her).
Sadly, very few visitors made it to the July market.
This is what you missed:
- The band playing “Time Warp” from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The best tomatoes in the Northeast.
- Great artisan bread from Strathbogie.
- Superb cheese from the Locheilan cheesemakers. Their blue is our favourite!
- Local free range eggs.
- Gorgeous Proteas.
- Locally brewed artisan beer.
- Smooth local wine.
- And much more!
Hopefully we shall see our visitors back in August.
To our loyal local customers, thank you Euroa for supporting handmade in Mansfield.