The chocolate workshop will begin with a brief discussion about chocolate.
- how to make a soft and hard ganache for truffles
- how to shape and hand roll truffles and fill truffle shells
- how to dip truffles using a dipping fork
- how to use a piping bag to add the final touch to some of the truffles and
- how to roll dipped truffles in various coatings.
In this fun-filled, hands-on class, learn how to make a selection of delicious truffles. Everything you make in this session you get to take home with you – that is if you don’t eat them all first!
During summer, please bring a cooler to transport your creations in (so that they don’t melt before you get home!)
|What to wear:||Casual with closed toe footwear.|
|Food safety:||Long hair needs to be tied back.|
|Cost:||$85.00 per person|
|Bookings:||Minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 per class.
Please book at least 1 week in advance to allow for adequate preparation.
Please note this is a beginner’s class for adults.
Please contact us for any enquiries: René or Martin 03 57752106
Or contact us here: